Total Pageviews

Sunday 19 February 2012

Equipment for Watercolour Painting

You will need:
Paper- Whatever feels the best to you like I mentioned in the last post.
Paints- A recognised name like windsor and Newton is preferable. If you are just starting out then I would recommend off of eBay "Essentials" it's 15 tubes of paint and 2 free brushes. The quality isn't as good as some but it's decent enough to get you started. The brand for those is Royal and Langnickel.
Brushes- If you don't get the set I have recommended then I would recommend getting 3 brushes from the stands you see in the likes of HobbyCraft or the Range. You should get a wash brush, round brush and a rigger brush.(Those will be defined tommorow!)
Palette- Of course you could use a dinner plate but any palette from a craft shop will cost you well under two pounds.
Pen- I would say to get a waterproof black very fine pen would be useful for pen and ink drawings

HB pencil and rubber

No comments:

Post a Comment