Total Pageviews

Sunday 13 January 2013

My Blog's Tourist Office - UPDATED (9/6/13)

Okay, couldn't think of a great title for this one, but never mind! This post I thought I would do if your struggling to find your way around my blog then here is the post to find your answer!

First of all feel free to post any comments, suggestions, questions or any combination on my posts, I also have an email for my blog clairesart123@live.co.uk and I will respond as soon as I can to your email! I have a twitter account @claire_12heart that you are more than welcome to follow as I do post pictures of my latest works on there!!

To the left of the main stream posts there is a list of useful URL's and also pages, here I post general things. For example I have my London Townscapes, Art Shows UK (and other countries) as well as many more. I also have a gallery with my pictures consolidated onto one page. again feel free to comment on the pages as well!


I hope you enjoy looking around my blog and I would really welcome any suggestions/comments/questions!

Links:

London 2012 this also includes my London 2012 Gallery

Survey 2013 

London Townscapes Gallery

2013 - UK


No comments:

Post a Comment