Total Pageviews

Wednesday 29 February 2012

My Plans!

My Plans!  29/02/2012

This will be going into my portfolio but you can have a read...
I have learnt through using various methods, how to adapt the style of art I produce. I have found that using various media, like graphite pencil more shading and variation of colour, or not has come into my artwork. Experimenting with different media has also given me more of a versatile base to my skills. I have found that it has helped having my blog(www.clairesartyworld.blogspot.com) where I can use the comments gained from there to help me develop my own style. What I will continue to do is carry on experimenting with different media and improving my paintings and drawings with the help of other peoples constructive criticism. Throughout my portfolio I will include examples of this continued work which will also be viewable on my blog(link above).


Sent from my iPod

No comments:

Post a Comment