Total Pageviews

Thursday 8 November 2012

Derwent. Watersoluble Sketching Demo

As I mentioned in my previous post one thing I was definitely surprised about was how smooth they were,yet they still retained the shade that it was supposed to.

For this picture I did use watercolour paper, just because I didn't want the paper to disintegrate, but seeing how the sketch came out standard cartridge paper you find in most sketchbooks would have been fine! So this adds to the value of these pencils as they don't come with so many other added costs!

The pencils apply just the same as normal ones do, though perhaps a little softer!

This picture has been taken using the iPad camera, so forgive the slight blurriness to the picture!!


I will be adding a couple more sketches that will demonstrate these pencils!!

Head to www.pencils.co.uk for projects,advice,hints and tips!


Thank you so much Derwent for sending me these pencils!!

No comments:

Post a Comment