Total Pageviews

Sunday 14 July 2013

Summer has officially arrived! - UPDATED (take a look)

Well I hope you haven't all melted in this summer sunshine! ;) I know I have! I hope you are all making the most of the summer weather while it lasts! I have been so busy with school at the moment, so sorry for the lack of posting, ill try to get something up in the next couple of days! I've had all sorts, coursework,exams everything! At the moment I am creating a music video for media on Little Mix's We are Who We are, if you want to have a look just email a request to clairesart123@live.co.uk. We also had our first British Wimbledon Champion for 77 years as Andy Murray, and of course the arrival of Kate Middleton's first child is iniment, this wont be the last royal baby on the way in the near future as Olympian Zara Philips and her husband Mark Tindall are expecting their first child due in the new year. As  always if you have any comments or anything else let me know at the above email, YouTube spacenut100 or Twitter (@claire_12heart) and I will also be posting a few more more regularly the school summer holidays only being just over a week away! :)

I have started a second blog, called Science Sparks - (howsciworks.blogspot.com) take a look. I will of course continue to update and maintain this blog! 

1 comment:

  1. I haven't blogged in such a long time! Just posted today though! I understand how the exams can take up so much of your time though, I just finished mine a couple of weeks ago! good luck for your future exams :)

    Devon/SparklyDev! x

    ReplyDelete